#Preservation #Protection #PeaceofMind

Midwest IHemp Expo Forums 2021 Midwest iHemp Expo Hempsac #Preservation #Protection #PeaceofMind

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tracey Adams
      Participant

Hello and good day Hemp peeps!

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the storage of your hemp. This is often the most looked over aspect of the planning process, but it is one of the most vital ones.

Our bags have a proprietary layer and blend to not only protection your hemp, but to preserve it as well. Happy to help answer any questions that you have. Sorry that we cannot meet in person this year, but we are here for you!

Thanks so much!
      ~ The Hempsac Team

John E Roberts
      Participant

Thanks for being here with your Hempsac Team Tracey!

Seeing the 216 area code makes me happy – I am a 17 year Michigan transplant but still have my 330!

It is wonderful to watch the growing relationship between O-HI-O and Michigan organizations.

John E Roberts
      jroberts@agmarvels.com

Tracey Adams
      Participant

Thanks John!

Yes, it is always fun to work with our “neighbors” 🙂 We could easily see ourselves transplanted in MI – we love that beautiful state and we thoroughly enjoy working with the iHemp group!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything! We are always here for you!!!

Have a great day and so glad to see the sun all day in OH!

~ Tracey

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2021 Midwest iHemp Expo Pass

$100.00 $50.00

Pin It on Pinterest

Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop