Who wants a pair of Cannabis Socks?

Midwest IHemp Expo Forums 2021 Midwest iHemp Expo HOH Hempnotize Who wants a pair of Cannabis Socks?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Doug Putt
      Participant

Who wants a pair of Cannabis Socks?

The first three people to drop us a comment on your favorite CBD product will win a pair.

Cant wait to hear your favorites…

John E Roberts
      Participant

I have not had the opportunity to try any of your products, but you have some kuhl colors/designs for the socks – so my favorite CBD product would have to be the future pair of socks that along with the leaves have CBD or different cannabinoids or chemical structures stitched in as part of the design! I do miss my hemp uppers (high toppers) that I found in Northern California in the mid-90’s, but currently enjoy my other hemp clothing! I’ll need to show your website to my daughter so she can do the shopping – you have some great prices on your website under the iHemp Show Stopper – https://www.hangoverhops.com/online-store/Limited-Time-Show-Stopper-c63150076 Next time I am in the Auburn area it would be great to catch up!

John E Roberts
      jroberts@agmarvels.com

Lori Putt
      Participant

Can’t wait to catch up and I will bring you a few pair of cannabis stocks!

Lori

John E Roberts
      Participant

Sounds great Lori!

becky.becktold
      Keymaster

My favorite CBD products are the tinctures and the salves/lotions. So many to choose from… so I’m checking them all out!

Thanks for presenting, Lori, and thanks HOH Hempnotize for your booth at the Expo!

Becky Becktold
      the Hempress

Doug Putt
        Participant

Thanks for sharing your favorites.

Can you message us at 989-615-5880 and we will get your prize to you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2021 Midwest iHemp Expo Pass

$100.00 $50.00

Pin It on Pinterest

Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop