At the New Critter Barn, our theme is “Farmers Feed the World.” People of all ages will explore our working farm while they learn “family farm” stories from around our State, the US and the world. With the help of producers involved in developing countries, friends from Michigan Agribusiness, and an alliance with iHemp Michigan, we will continue to be a voice to the general public and children of all ages about farming….including the story of Hemp.
– People of all ages have experienced Critter Barn over the last 30 years
– We are planning a new 36 acre site. International flags will be flown in front of our Welcome Center representing the countries featured in our teaching
– Critter Barn’s new farm model includes the contrast between old and new, showcasing modern technology in agriculture
– Our curriculum about sustainable agriculture will be enhanced by the stories and applications of Hemp
– Critter Barn is a “hands-on” educational farm for people of all ages and all abilities.